To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Friday, November 25, 2005

Don’t they just love school?

OK,.. I know… It’s an illusion to expect kids in class to know what deadlines really are. Even knowing this date has been coming up for the last three months (the assignment was only given to them in September), they don’t seem to realize there’s more work to be done yet this semester. Should they be challenged more? Should we not be fussy about their laziness?

Should we perhaps take their excuses seriously?
“I’m very sorry sir, but the virus in our computer killed my book report.”
“My mother cleaned my room and threw away my work.”
“The dog ate it.”
“The printer was out of toner.”
“Today?”


Don’t I just love my job....

1 Comments:

Blogger HK said...

darn kids....

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home