To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM !!!!


Today is my mom's birthday. And yes,... she's the best MOM in the world! (Pretty much everyone would say that about their moms I guess...)

She never knows what kind of presents she'd like.... I hate that. Would be so much easier if she'd tell us a certain brandname of fragrance or liquor or whatever...
However,... The good part about this is that we can always surprise her with something she's not expecting. Unfortunately this year I honestly have NO idea whatsover.

I will be fixing dinner for her and the family tonight. Will be something Chinese/Indonesian.
I love making that...
And even better,... Mom loves eating it. So cant go wrong there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home