To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Saturday, March 10, 2007

BACK IN TOWN


The trip to Italy was a success! Now we just hope the financial situation for the school there (the funding) will work out,... only then can we really realize an actual exchange.

And that's definitely what one of the goals of this international project is.

It would be great if we can all work on subjects in our own environments at our own schools, then match things together through email or a special website, and eventually travel to Italy with a group and receive them here in Dordrecht with a return-visit.

This week's trip really wore us out alright....

I definitely needed to catch up on some sleep when I came home.

No time to go to bed early while there. The week's programme was filed to the maximum.

This morning I had rehearsal with Jubal (my first drill rehearsal, for the corps already started last week), so that didn't help much in finding rest.

Tonight I'm going to a reunion of my dormer secondary school. I'm eager to see all those classmates from 25 years ago !

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home