To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Sunday, May 11, 2008

GREAT BLOW JOB


I never thought I would post about this…

Just kidding,.. No... it’s not what you might think….

Most of you know I play the trumpet.
Well,.. last year I guided some very good friends from the States around Brussels for a day and ran into a piece of art in the shape of,.. well,… a horn.
Took some great pictures of my friend Jim, pretending to play it then.

Now I was back in Brussels last week with my parents and brother and right after visiting the Midi station market on Sunday morning we passed the same huge horn again.
Couldn’t resist climbing the stairs and “playing it”.
here's the result of the shot my brother took:


Enjoy,

HK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corps Horns UP!



**KLIK**

3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home