To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Saturday, August 08, 2009

IS THIS HIGH ENOUGH FOR YOU??



Here I am... Lucas Oil Stadium, chatting with my friend John Christensen in the scoreboard/jumboscreen booth way up high in the stadium. This is the Press Box level, about 8 feet from the ceiling of the stadium!
John did the blue Devils DVD production the last few years. He used a lot of my photos in the 5.1 recording segment. Fun guy to hang out with too. Visited quie a few bars last summer.

I just saw Blue Devils B take the 2009 Open Class title.

I have a meeting in a few minutes aboyt Jubal's USA Tour in 2011 and then off to Jim (JUBALLLLLS!) Tailgate party across the street.
Might end up at the party where Joey Pero is playing this afternoon. We'll see.
in the meantime I'm leaving you with a view from the "nosebleed-section".

Pretty unbelievable huh?

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home