To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Friday, July 23, 2010

THE TOUR SO FAR



We have put a lot of miles/kilometers on the odometer already since I hooked up with the corps in So-Cal and went on the road with them from there.
The tour has taken me to a lot of states already. I didn't get to see all that much of it, because we mainly travel during the night.

Free day in Denver was fun, and we will have another one coming up next Sunday in San Antonio. That has sort of become the most popular location for a free day for the corps/ I think I came here every single year.

Still enjoying it a lot! Looking forward to seeing some friends on the East Coast soon!

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home