To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Off to the States for 5 weeks of drumcorps !



I know… I haven’t posted here for almost TWO years. Ashamed about this? Nope!
Normally I use this blog only for my experiences on tour (with the Blue Devils) in the States every summer, and since we took our own corps Jubal on a 3-week tour in the USA last summer I obviously had some other things to do rather than update my own blog.

In addition to that Facebook has taken quite a bit of the blog-activity away too. So much easier to post on Facebook! OK,… the messages are usually brief, but to the point. Pictures can be added easily too.

In the statistics of this weblog however I read that a few day prior to my departure the amount of page-visits had gone up dramatically, and yesterday, on the day of my actual departure this number again went way up! Apparently quite a few of you do want to read what all goes on on tour with BD.

So I decided to pick up where I left off in August here on this blog and will try and post a note every day (time permitting of course!)

Enjoy,

HK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a amazing
legal process outsourcing

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home