To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

VALENTINE'S DAY

Broken Heart by Ulybka 2005

I used to just LOVE Valentine's Day.

I very well remember the time this day wasn't really celebrated here in the Netherlands yet.

I had already visited the USA - where V-Day is big business - several times. So I used to buy my cards and stuff in the States during the summer and had them sit in a cardboard box until February of the next year.

For years and years I had surprised my beloved one with cards and little gifts,... until she fucked up my life. (With a capital "F" that is....)

So for the last few years Valentine's Day to me is just an ordinary day in mid-February....

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home