To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MADE A FEW CAKES


One of the first things some of the members that were around in 2004 or 2005 when I toured with Blue Devils asked me was "Are you going to make those cakes again???"

Well, yesterday I had some time to do two cakes.

I put this year's show theme logo on them: Winged Victory.
Turned out pretty neat with the white and blue icing on a chocolate/banana cake.


Enjoy,

HK

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he hans wist dat je kon koken maar dit is wel erg crea hoor.
ze zullen wel blij zijn met je kook kunsten daar.
p.s nog veel plezier groetjes wen

7:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMM chocolate and banana, my two favourite flavours!!!
Hans, u rule ;-)
Kiss!
Tx

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home