To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BEAUTIFUL KIDS



By far the most beautiful kid I know right now is my cute little niece Ruby.
I posted about her earlier here, but could do this every month.

She's growing (up) really really fast.
It's incredible how fast that process with little children goes.

She's quite some character. Most adorable and learning quickly, and we're all enjoying her tremendously!
This little girl makes me realize even more how much I had wanted to be a dad myself!! Who knows... some day...

I never realized kids of this age would learn the language so easily. And her memory strikes me.
New words that she's only heard a few times are reproduced as if she uses them every day. Some time ago I showed her a roll of aluminium foil, and told her the name of it in Dutch... a word of seven syllables!! No problem!

Last weekend we (the folks and brother and Ruby and myself) went to the forest near Breda. I took a few cool shots of her there. Will do a full photo-shoot soon.

Enjoy,

HK


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOOI !!!! :)

11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home