To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Monday, August 10, 2009

HK STARTED HIS HOLIDAY IN MICHIGAN



TIME TO SIT DOWN AND RELAX !!

Tour is over,... it's HOLIDAY-time now. No seriously... just spent 4 weeks on tour with the Blue Devils, but now the relaxing starts!
Scott Allen, a friend of a friend, was so kind to give me a ride from Indy to Michigan. On the way to Kalamazoo we found out we have a lot more people we know in common. The Drumcorps activity again proves to be a very small world!

In Kalamazoo we had something to eat at Burdick's where my uncle and dad picked me up. My folks flew in too last Friday. Now the next three weeks we'll all be vacationing here.

One of my cousins and her family have rented a house on a lake for the week, so the whole family had dinner there. Excellent steaks from the grill. I love it!!!

Today I'll go swimming and tonight we'll have another cook-out at my uncle and aunt's house.

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home