To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Monday, December 26, 2005

I'm full


Stuffed... completely...

Ok, I know food is one of the highlights of Christmas every year, but today was a bit too much. Feels like I can explode any minute. Probably the extra liquers and Bacardi-cokes added to this feeling.

Spent the day with my brother and his family. Neat presents under the tree. Not as many as in previous years. Then everyone bought stuff for everyone in the family,... so we spent some hours unpacking. This year we changed the format, and we all bought presents for 1 person only. This worked out fine. Obviously there were a few extra gifts for the hosts and my new cute little baby-cousin Ruby. What an adorable kid.

I took a few studio-like photos of het the other week and had them enlarged for my bro and his wife, and an extra copy for the proud grandparents of course.

I'm off to bed in a few minutes. Has been a long day... As usual I'm late with some stuff, and had still had to wrap some gifts right before I left home. And print a photo calendar at the very last minute...

Tomorrow is a quiet day. Am going to rearrange some furniture in the house. Also take some furniture apart, which will be leaving the house this week. Dinner at my folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home