To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

3 more days!!!!!!!!

It's almost a month after my November 24 post... about the kids' assignments at school, remember? Well,... next report was due TODAY!... In some classes this was absolutely no problem. A very large percentage of due papers was handed in.

In my own class however only THREE kids were able to meet the deadline. God, I'm pissed! And they have found out what that's like alright!

Had one kid sent home today. Expelled from school for the next three days today. We'll only see her back during class after the holidays. (most likely) Totally screwed up! Crossed the limit big time today.
She has "only" been kicked out of class a record of 16 times already this semester.

Fortunately there's only three more days of school left. I know kids are ready for their two weeks' holiday. SO AM I !!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger HK said...

No excuses accepted this time...
Told them I only wanted to know IF they had something for me or not...

12:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home