To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sinterklaas has left the country...

And he's most likely in Belgium right now....

For some reasons our neighbours in the South are one day behind. No offence... the good old man simply can't be in two countries at the exact same time, right?

Had the family over for dinner last night. Great fun. Always great to be with family. As usual I had little presents (in the tradition of Sinterklaas) for all of them. My folks just got back from a trip to the Canary Islands... so I bet my dad had a few Piña Coladas there. I got him a do-it-yourself Piña Colada-kit (bottle of rum, cocktailglass, a pineapple, can of coconutmilk, pineapple juice, and all the necessary decorations)

My brother recently bought a caravan/trailer for his first holiday in Spain with wife and baby daughter. I put together a "Yes-I-Am-Going-Camping-And-Can-Do-It-Without-Help- SURVIVALKIT"... We had a good laugh last night!

Now it's waiting for Santa Claus,... more presents! Ho Ho Ho...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home