To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Never enough sleep…

Once again I realized that when I listen to my body I end up sleeping a lot more and much longer than I initially plan. Having being home from work (some flu virus) for the third day in a row now I can’t say I’m rested, because my throat and all the coughing are wearing me out. Tomorrow I’ll go back to work, though the kids probably don’t mind me being absent.

And am I glad I have a job,… Jeez,… you won’t believe how many phone calls I get from call centers trying to sell me insurance, subscriptions, green energy, mortgage, so-called “free” stuff,… and other crap!


%#@*-off,… I’m trying to get some rest!!!

Another reason to seriously think of finishing my home phone contract. I don’t use the damn phone too much anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home