To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Kids,... ya gotta love 'em

Honestly,... I am crazy about kids! Love them to death. Since recently especially my new little niece. What a cute girl this is!

Would love to have my own family with kids. I was seriously working on that, but unfortunately someone had to really fuck up and completely ruin my plans for the future!
I'll see what the future holds for me... Have been trying to pick up my normal life again, however hard that is at times.

In my everyday life there is an abundance of kids around me. Not my own... true,... and for some of them counts that I'm really glad they're not my own. Oh my God,... what's wrong with some of them... Unbelievable!

On the other hand though I'm glad this only counts for a few of them. The large majority of the kids are great, well-raised, fun (and funny at times), very verbal, still a bit ignorant,... I'm very lucky with the kind of job I have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home