To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Friday, January 20, 2006

SHOP TILL YOU DROP

Harrods - London during the Holiday Season

Something I can do any day,... all day. Some find it strange a guy likes shopping,... I simply cannot resist. Unfortunately I haven't been out on my shopping-adventures too often lately. Did buy some stuff in the sales. An afternoon of selecting Christmas gifts was probably my last real mission.

Favourite stores when abroad are definitely Galéries Lafayette in Paris, Harrods in London (make sure you bring enough money though!) & Macy's in New York. FAO Schwartz is a close second there!

Toughest thing to buy? SHOES. God I hate buying shoes! I need to see the pair I like right when I walk into the store... if not? I probably won't fine a pair I like there.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home