To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Thursday, February 22, 2007

RELAXING

That would be nice..... but no.... not today!


Do I love my job??? You bet!!!
Especially this week I feel lucky being a teacher.
This year the spring-holiday is exactly this week, so right after carnaval!

Last two years I had to travel back and forthe between Brabant and home, for I had to teach on Monday and Tuesday. Luckily a colleague of mine lived in the town we were staying overnight and gave me a ride in the (EARLY!!!!) morning.

Didn't do much yesterday. Caught up on my sleep most of the day.

Then I went to the traditional "Herring Party". Don't eat fish at all though, so only enjoyed a few drinks at the bar. Then early evening on to the next Ash Wednesday party at Scheffers Huyskamer. Some good buffet-style food there!!

Today is my brother's birthday!


Enjoy,

HK





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home