To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Friday, March 23, 2007

A FEW DRINKS

Every week the shops in town are open on Thursday night, so I went and did some errands for an hour and a half or so. Got some nice square white plates to match the ones I already have, and some Italian food for a get-together I am organizing in a few weeks.

Afterwards it was off to MIRĂ“ for a few drinks with a few friends from Jubal,... sparkling water!! haha,... gotta be strong with this diet I am doing!

The place is really nice. We go there more often, usually on Fridaynights after rehearsal or on Saturdaynights. Occasionally we drop in on Thursdays. tonight the place was still rather deserted when we walked in about 9:30 PM, but the later it got,.. the more this changed.

I left just before 1 AM and the bar was jam-packed! Pretty unbelievable on a weekday...
For some reason I always go home too late on these occasions. I usually forget that I have to work in the morning. Last day of the week again fortunately!

Enjoy,
HK


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home