To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Sunday, July 29, 2007

JIM IN INDY

Jim ("cupping" his ears)


JUBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS !!!!



My buddy Jim Wagner and his wife Jo-Ann were at the DCI show in Indianapolis last night.
I wish I'd had more time to sit down and chat a little more with them.
Jim is America's #1 JUBAL fan !!!

He is one of those guys who enjoys a couple of good trumpet/soprano screamers in a hornline. Always "cups" his ears to get the most of it.


I posted about him here on this log before. Met up with them in Brussels recently for a fun afternoon. They always go to the Indy show. I usually see them there and of course at DCI Championships, so I'm hoping we'll have some more time when we're in Pasadena.



Jim always brings me MOLSON beer. He knows I like that. Quite a lot of the American beers don;t taste all that good. I enjoy Sam Adams a lot too.



Last year when Jubal was on tour in the States, Jim invited a whole bunch of us for pizza and beer a few blocks from Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.



Always good to see this guy, who has definitely got the most incredible collection of unique trumpet/brass recordings. He enjoys sharing his stuff with drumcorps members. He always brings me a few copies on CD too.



Jim asked me to make sure I send all Jubal members his regards...





Great guy! Great fun!



Enjoy,

HK

1 Comments:

Blogger Harrold de Raad said...

He gave pizza and drinks to the whole crossmen in 2001. Amazing guy!

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home