To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

PLANNING TRIPS FOR 2008


I booked a first flight for this year... to London.
Easyjet! (pretty cheap!)

We have a gig there with the Jubal drum & bugle corps on Friday night.
Obviously I can't join the corps when they leave by bus early morning (because of work), so I found a cheap flight to Gatwick late afternoon.

The train from Gatwick will take me straight to Trafalgar Square, where we will gve a concert that same night. So I am hoping to meet the corps there in time.

The following night we will participate in the Drum Corps Europe Power Regional held at the Crystal Palace Athletics Stadium in London.

Other trips I'm looking forward to are Paris (of course...) and Italy.
This summer I am most definitely going to the USA again for about 5 weeks, then Spain, and some sunny place in October.
Major advantage of my job,... !

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home