To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

MIDNIGHT CALLS


OK,... sometimes phone calls are absolutely annoying.

I just HATE these calls around dinner time about mortgage, insurance, pensions, subscriptions, green energy (come on... egt a life!), charity funds and I don't know what other crap.

Don't get me wrong. Ido contribute quite a bit to charity funds, but just DON'T DISTURB me when I'm having dinner!!!

Other phone calls can be a warm welcome interruption of the daily routine.... or like tonight, of the NIGHTLY routine.

I just got home from the band's rehearsal site (where moste members watched the French being humiliated by our national football team) and a short visit to a pub owned by a former member in town. Had some interesting conversations there.... Interesting to hear what others think of or about me... haha.

Whenever I get home - no matter what time it is - I always start my computer to check my mail. No special messages tonight ...

And then.. at about 4 AM,... the phone rings...
It's pretty much getting light outside at this time.

Now I didn't expect a phone call at this time of day,... It kept me awake for the next hour or so,... but I will definitely sleep a lot better now!
These phone calls can come ANY time of day.
I'd better be home when the phone rings though!!!

Sweet dreams! I'm off to bed now!

Enjoy,

HK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zit een beetje oude blogs te lezen erg leuk weer terug te lezen!!!!!!

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home