To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR EGGS?



We went to the Cracker Barrel for lunch the other day... in fact we ordered breakfast. For some strange reason many restaurants in the States serve breakfast 24 hours a day. I just wonder why...
We all love eggs, so that's what we had, some with pancakes, some had bacon, hashbrowns, toast,.. whatever.
I explained to my folks before how they could order their eggs: sunny side up, overeasy, overmedium or scrambled.
Well, I almost fell off my chair laughing when my dad ordered his!
He asked for the eggs in a biscuit special. When the waitress asked him: "How would you like your eggs cooked, sir?", he responded - with a serious look on his face - "OVERSIZED PLEASE!"

Enjoy,

HK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Marcel said...

Hahahahaha geweldig!!!

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home