To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Thursday, August 20, 2009

LIFE SUCKS??



Well, definitely NOT out here!
I'm having an unbelievably good time here in Fort Walton Beach (Florida) with my folks and relatives from Michigan.

And to top this holiday,... my favourite cousins and kids flew in from Michigan yesterday to join us for the rest of the week. How cool is that!
Eventhough the weather might not be as great as we had hoped - though today is the sunniest and hottest day so far - we're all having a wonderful time here.
One more week to go!
It's absurd being on a trip for 7 weeks, I know... but I'm loving it!
Someone reminded me on Facebook that I have to get back to work on the 31st. Bastard!
I don't want to think about work when I'm having a good time. No way!
As I said... I have another week.
We're going to New Orleans yet, and Memphis, or maybe Nashville. We haven't decided on that one yet.
But out here everything is just great. The condo is great, the beach is great, all the pools are great, the company is more than great,... I think I could live here.

You know what... that might be something to think about seriously... but then, being a real family guy, I don't think I would want to miss my family back home.

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home