To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

RELATIVES


It's always great to see my relatives in Michigan again. It's too bad we all live so far away from each other.
I am fortunate to get to see them preety much every summer, mostly after my tour with DCI.
Last year I spent two weeks with them, this year THREE weeks.
And even nicer,.. my parents flew here too last Friday, so it's a real family reunion.
My uncle and aunt moved here from the Netherlands back in 1968.
We are spending some time at my cousin's cottage on a lake, rented a boat today, took a ride on the neighbour's speedboat, had an excellent grill dinner and had a good couple of drinks.
Life is great!

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home