To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

MY BUDDY VIV



When on tour it's always a treat running into my long-time friend Viv Whittaker from England. I think I have known him from way back when, when he was still with the Buccaneers in DCUK.

Viv has been touring with Glassmen for a great many year and is a great fan of our corps Jubal as well. You all know him,.. he's the guy that's waving the Union Jack at the beginning of Glassmen's show shouting "YOHOOOOOOO,..... Are you ready?".He's been doing that too at Jubal performances.
Now at Quarterfinals and Semifinals he was hooting "JU-BALLL", supporting our tuba player Marcel in the corps.

I love this guy! So much fun! And always interested in how I am doing, what I am up to and especially how Jubal is doing.
Thanks for being a great friend Viv!!!

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home