To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

LITTLE ELM REHEARSAL DAY & WALMART

Today I spent most of the day at the school in Devils Food (the nickname for our foodtruck). It was a busy morning having the food order come in. We usually try to get the truck to arrive either well before breakfast or well after, but for some reason they always manage to show up right AT breakfast,… as if we don’t have anything else to do at that time.
I baked a few cakes, which turned our rather nice if I may say so. Have had a number of requests already for some special cakes. I don’t think we will be doing too many birthday cakes this year.


One of the BD alumni members is a representative for the Monster energy drinks. he shows up at the Little Elm school every year with his Monster truck filled with cans for the members and a special stash for us (the food crew). This year it was 600 cans for the corps (at truck stops they are sold 2/$4!) and I think we got about 100. I especially like the coffee-kind (Java Monster Kona Blend). And I never drink regular coffee!

Rehearsal today was at the beautiful school district stadium. A hot day! (as usual when we’re in Texas!) The corps made “sack lunches” which were stored and taken to the stadium around lunchtime, so we didn’t get to see the corps during the day.
Spaghetti on the menu for dinner! They always love a good pasta. You should see some of those plates! My god,… as if they’re feeding a whole family. Some go crazy with the Shriracha hot sauce as well ! My kind of meal! Add hot sauce!

After dinner we got a ride to Walmart on the equipment truck trailer from driver Brenda. Mike Trotta is here too and came along on our Walmart-hunt. He’s touring with us this week until Houston, helping out in the souvie trailer. I love Walmart, but for some reason ended up buying only a few things this time.
Brenda dropped me off at the stadium. I took some pictures of rehearsal. Again,… some nice changes in the show.

An excited about going to Dallas tomorrow. Charles will pick me up at 10AM.
Enjoy,
HK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to all pic's in your blog
legal process outsourcing

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home