To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Friday, February 23, 2007

CUTEST KID EVER !


My little one and a half year old niece, Ruby, is the cutest kid ever!! And a wise one too at her young age.
She experienced her first SNOW two weeks ago and had a blast!!!!
Too bad the snow only lasted for just one day.
Would have been great to see this little one on skates as well last winter!
Who knows... she might be skiing next winter...

I can't really remember the first time I saw snow, but this must be a highly unusual experience to every little child!

I'm not too fond of snow myself nowadays, especially not with snowballs flying all over the place in the schoolyard when coming to work in the morning!!!

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home