To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Monday, April 23, 2007

BUSY WEEK OVER


Done with the fourth year's students!

They're done too... with their regular weekly timetable that is... No more lessons for them this schoolyear.

They all did their oral exams last week. My colleague Jurrie and I spent all week listening to some very interesting conversations from some of them and to utter crap from others.

As usual quite a few had not completed their Reading File. Out of the 75 students I teach, 28 had not done their job right. Some of them hadn't even read a single book!

It is only now they realize what this might mean. If they don't complete their assignments we won't let them take their final exams.

With lots of complaining they came to school yesterday to do some extra work... Well it's not even extra work...


Not teaching them the next few weeks until their final exams start means that 12 lessons will drop from my weekly teaching schedule. NICE!

I will give some Workshops on different stuff in the first year "Natuurlijk Leren" groups those hours.


Did all my correction as well for the graduates, so I'm more than ready!


Enjoy,


HK


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home