To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

IT'S ABOUT TIME


Found the perfect present for my mom's birthday (yesterday...)

She never knows what to ask for het B'day, which is something that definitely runs in the family. We all share the same problem.

Now I got her some long drink glasses, but the best present in years was the clock I got her. I found it in an ad in the paper last monday, so immediately ordered it online, after giving the company a call to see if they had them in stock.

They did, and they promised me they would send the order out that same day, or the following day, which meant it would arrive perfectly in time.

But then I got nervous when I tracked the order and shipment online yesterday. It was still in the process of being sorted at the Post Distribution Center. I thought it would never make it in time.
Fortunately it was delivered (my neighbours accepted the package, for I was still at work) in the afternoon. And mom loved it!!!

It's got twelve little steel photo-frames. It definitely needs black&white shots. That will make it look perfect!

Enjoy,

Hans

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very cool HK! You must tell me sometime where you've found one of those! Love it! Tx

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home