To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

GREAT WEEKEND!


Had an absolutely great weekend.

Friday two friends from Leeuwarden (both members of the Pasveerkorps) were visiting and would stay overnight. They had spent the afternoon shopping in downtown, then came over for dinner (made Chinese/Indonesian) and joined me at the Jubal rehearsal. After rehearsal we all had a few drinks (mineral water for me...) at the Jubal bar and went to town aftrewards with a group of about ten I think.

MIRO is always packed on a good Friday night. They stayed open longer than usual. We were some of thelast ones to leave the bar.

Had another few drinks at home, this time I couldn't resist the liquor, and while talking the clock kept ticking away,.. and the sun started rising we never realized how fast time went by. Hahaha... It had been a while since I last went to bed in broad daylight. Was close to 7AM when we hit the sack!

We all had a great time though!

But I had to pay the bill the following morning,.. which in fact was only an hour and a half later...

Every Saturday I have rehearsal with Jubal, and last Saturday was no exception!

Rehearsal started at 9:30AM. Think I was only 5 minutes late or so. No headache thank God!

Had made a quick breakfast and set the breakfast table for the ladies, then quickly ran off to the field and let them sleep in a bit.

Rehearsal was fine. The day seemed to take forever though!

Saturday night I didn't do much. Made some preparations for the "party" I had at my place Sunday afternoon. More a get-together with some colleagues and my folks and brother. More about that later.


Enjoy,


HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home