To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

READY FOR ANOTHER USA ADVENTURE



My 5th tour with the Blue Devils drum & bugle corps is coming up shortly, and I am really looking forward to it! Only good reviews and reports on this year's programme for the corps!
I can't wait to get to see them live for the first time in Denver.

The snippets on Youtube look promising, but seeing the corps in person absolutely blows you away.

Something else I am looking forward to as well is going to my relatives in Michigan after DCI. And the best part about that is: My folks are coming out too!!

After a week together in Michigan we will all make a tour together all the way south to Destin (Florida), where we rented a c ondo at a luxurious beach resort. Might as well enjoy it while we're there!

So that means that after some 4700 miles (7560 kilometres) on the odometer with Blue Devils, I will travel up north to Grand Rapids (Michigan) first, and then hit the road again with my folks and uncle and aunt for another 2400 miles (3862 kilometres). Altogether that's a LOT of driving!! Fortunately I am not going to be behind the wheel most of these trips!!

Enjoy,

HK


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home