To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

9-HOLE


Every year when I go the States and visit my relatives in Michigan, I end up doing something I should possibly pick up in the Netherlands.

My uncle always invites me to come along a play a game of GOLF.

I love it!

Just being out in the open, quiet golf course itself is a great thing, let alone driving that ball towards the green (which usually takes me a few extra hits than necessary).

I have thought about joining the Goilof club back home, but unfortunately there's only 24 hours in a day, and 7 days a week.

I honestly wouldn't know where I''d find the tome to do it.

So I just stick to looking forward to this once a year friendly match. (Yes we cheat every now and then...)

In fact we have played two games already since I am here.


Will be even more fun when my dad is going to be here with us next summer! He can hit a few good & fast balls too, even though he never plays!


Enjoy,


HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home