To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Friday, August 15, 2008

IF I WERE A WOMAN

I would have been a DAMN GOOD one (if only nothing had come in between at birth...)

Jeez...... I went to Michigan City's LIGHTHOUSE PLACE PREMIUM OUTLET MALL today. And that's definitely bad news for a guy who is a shopaholic!


What a shopping paradise! All major brand names have their own store at the complex, and often offer ridiculous discounts: NIKE, Hollister, GAP, ADIDAS, BURBERRY, RALPH LAUREN, TIMBERLAND, GYMBOREE, CALVIN KLEIN, AEROPOSTALE, BANANA REPUBLIC, GUESS, PUMA, NINE WEST, REEBOK, HANNA ANDERSSON,...

You can imagine what kind of afternoon I have had! Am eager to find out if I can get my suitcases closed next week. Don't even want to think about the weight...


Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home