To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BACK IN BUSINESS

I can't believe I never posted anything here after my trip to the States last summer!! I guess I just didn't feel like updating.

I know quite a few of you have been checking back here on a regular basis to see if there was a new blog... but NO. Still that story about the musical "Wicked"

With another USA Tour coming up soon, I am planning to keep you all posted again on my whereabouts, and perhaps look back at the year behind us.

Enjoy,

HK

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great!!! Have fun in the states.

Frankieboy

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Marshagarsha said...

This is the part where you run in like George Constanze from Seinfeld yelling "I'M BACK BABY! I'M BACK!"

Yay!

11:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home