To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA


These are my fellow cooks on the Devils Food cook-staff. A great team.
From left to right: Erik Skinner (in charge of water, Gatorade, tea and all other drinks for the corps, also takes out all the garbage), myself, Yvonne Moss, Carol Vargas, Sandy Gist, Tom Wills and his son Kris Wills.


So close to New Orleans here.... Wish we had a chance to actually go there!
I had such a great time there after DCI Championships when I went out with my uncle and aunt and my parents (who had come to the States on a holiday as well) last summer.

I only saw half of tonight's show. This was a nice stadium!! Not too big a crowd, but very responsive.
When I arrived I didn't think the stands were all that high, but getting closer I soon realized the field itself was situated much deeper, so the stands went doiwn much lower than street level.

This was just a regular show, nothing special.
Nice score again for BD! Still out stong and well ahead of everybody else!
But then we haven't met Carolina Crown of the Bluecoats yet.
We will see Crown in Hattiesburg on Wednesday, and Bluecoats in murfreesboro on Friday night.

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home