To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Friday, June 27, 2008

BLUE DEVILS BOOSTER NEWSLETTER

Beside the school bi-monthly journal/newsletter I now also publish the newsletter for the Blue Devils Booster Club in Concord, California.

Together with Sonja Williams - long-time booster club board member and current editor for the "Devil's Pride" Newsletter I worked out a new format for the newsletter.

Being a Blue Devils booster club member myself, I offered giving the existing newsletter a complete makeover.

It's published, printed and mailed every month with news from the previous month.

Due to costs it's always been printed in black & white. The new design is full-colour. Booster members can receive it as a PDF file in their email inbox.
So far the newsletter has always been printed and sent to all booster members by regular mail. Most members prefer a printed copy over a digital format. The newsletters can also be seen on the corps' website though.

It's a fairly easy task. I get most of the texts sent by email. Most action shots are photos I took myself last summer.

Only positive comments so far! So I'm happy alright. Next issue will be made while I'm on tour with the corps. Click HERE to see the June Newsletter.

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home