To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ANTHONY HOPKINS


You might remember I posted here before that these last few years I got comments from people saying they think I look like actor Anthony Hopkins. Well, yesterday at dinner this came up again.

Jaimy Holly told me what they had been talking about on the staff bus, and the look-alike story got a little twist…
T.J. (color guard instructor) had said that if ever a film was going to be made about the Blue Devils, Anthony Hopkins should be asked to play my role.

You bet I had a good laugh about that one!

I’m just wondering if he’d like to spend pretty much all day in the kitchen…


Enjoy,


HK


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha stoer!!
Zou 'n mooie rol zijn ;-)

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home