To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

LIFE BACK TO NORMAL



I knew the day was approaching,... back to work tomorrow! School starts again! So everything will go back to normal again as of tomorrow.

I came home from spending 7 weeks in the States yesterday, played at two gigs with the band yesterday evening, went out with a couple of friends afterwards (jetlag didn't really kick in yet), had a busy day today. My folks arrived at Schiphol airport too today.
Unfortunately I had to miss today's corps' rehearsal.

Now I'll have to wait another year before the next USA adventure.
I think I can live with that idea!

I'm looking forward to hopefully a much better and more satisfactory schoolyear than last year. I'm just hoping the students will be a lot more serious in general, more eager to learn. That was one of the most disappointing factors of last schoolyear.



Lessons only start on Tuesday. Tomorrow all students will get their timetables for this schoolyear and meet with their class-teacher. I bet they will be surprised to hear some of the rules that have changed for this year. No more cell phones or any kind of music device allowed in the school! I bet you they will enjoy hearing that!

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home