To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Thursday, September 06, 2007

DEFENDING CHAMPIONS


This Saturday we (JUBAL) will be defending our 2006 title at the 2007 Drum Corps Nederland Championships, which will be held in our hometown of Dordrecht.

Last year we were crowned both National and European Champions, so we have some expectations to live up to!

Should be a great event again. I think there will be about 15 units in competition.

We had a very goor camp weekend last weekend. Runthrough was very tight!

Another rehearsal Friday night and all day on Saturday.
Unfortunately I have a huge fever blister on my upper lip and a very sore lower lip, so I don't think I will be able to play. Will see,.. might be better tomorrow.

More about my recent trip to Spain this upcoming week.

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home