To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING???


OK,.. the WMC has never been among my favourite events to play at. This year I had to miss Performing there with Jubal, since I flew to the States on Friday.

I heard the good news about the scores via text message on my phone when I was at the DCI show in Denver: Jubal had scored 1217.5 points. That's great.... I think...

Today I saw a photo on the Jubal website... what a bunch of idiots in Kerkrade!!!
The official award paper said: Jubal - from Hilversum... hahaha absolutely ridiculous.
I heard that on the jumboscreens in the stadium we had already been announced as Jubal from Dedemsvaart... but this really is the limit!

Jubal - from Hilversum... that's like hearing here over the speaker: Ladies and gentlemen, entering the field... from Concord, California.... PHANTOM REGIMENT!

Enjoy,

HK

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it. I thought Jubal was a famous corps from Hilversum.
So what's the problem????

10:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just kidding....Jubal is DORDRECHT.

Today in Dordrecht I met Dick who wanted to become a cock. Best regards to you from him.

JT

7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home