To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

WEDDING EPIDEMIC



Two of my colleagues at school are getting married this week. No, no,.. not with each other, but I am talking about two separate weddings.
Kids in school are talking about a true epidemic and wonder "what's wrong".

Wilco, our Physics teacher got married today. I went to the ceremony at our beautiful city hall in Dordrecht. It was pretty crowded. It was a gorgeous day today, so that was great. I hate it when it rains on wedding days.

Tomorrow our Economics teacher George is getting married, and we're all invited to the party in the evening. Should be a fun night.

I love weddings! Great to see HAPPY people!

Enjoy,

HK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home