To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Monday, July 20, 2009

HOOTERS !!!!


Today was a free day for the corps in San Antonio. And what a great time I had!! I skipped laundry this morning. I think have enough shirts & shorts for the next week.. In fact I skipped breakfast too. I only woke up shortly before eleven this morning. (I knew that was going to happen, because we only went to bed at about 4:30 this morning) I showered really quick and took the trolley bus into town. Spent some time walking the riverwalk. Very nice actually! But this being the third year on a free day in San Antonio,... Yep... I've seen most of it!
I remember the 2007 season really well, cruising the city with Kotaro, the waterboy for the corps back then,m who was from Japan. A great kid!! He was trying out for the corps' snareline the next year, but unfortunately never made it. I wonder what he's up to these days.
So mid-afternoon I met Erik and Marcel. Glassmen had had another 4 hour rehearsal block that morning, and Crown went for laundry and a stop at Wal-Mart first.
After checking websites and updating weblogs via a wifi signal at the foodcourt, we walked round a bit,.. I did a little video interview with both of them (will try to post the result here,... as expected it's a bunch of crap about NOTHING!)
Then I took the guys out for dinner... at HOOTERS!!!
No beer for Marcel unfortunately. Erik was fine... he had signed a contract with the corps that he could drink on a free day. A pitcher of Coors lite would do.
They insisted on having a picture taken with some of the waitresses. OK... I didn't object to that!

Enjoy,

HK

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

leuke topjes!

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home