To achieve great things, two things are needed;.............. a plan, and not quite enough time. (NOTE: MOST PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS WEBLOG COPYRIGHT BY HANS KLOPPERT)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

FRIENDS FROM A LOOOOOOOOONG TIME AGO



What a surprise to hear that this girl I have known since she was about four years old I think lives right around the corner in this town we're staying at.
Megan was already spinning a flag and sabre at the age of two I guess. Good seeing her back.
Last time I saw her she was marching Cadets. She's very good friends with the Bibeault family,.... some of my favourite Americans!

Megan and her boyfriend Jay stopped by at rehearsal today. Jay is teaching the high school band here. They'll bring me some BEER tonight!! YEAH !

Enjoy,

HK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jurrie said...

Another great T-shirt

8:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home